Harrigan’s Prime Grill
11814 Indiana Ave
Lubbock, TX 79423
– Harrigan’s Prime Grill on May 3 at 6:00 p.m.
– Harrigan’s Prime Grill on May 5 at 6:00 p.m.
Seating is limited. A complimentary meal will be served. Nothing will be sold and there is no charge to attend!
– Mesquite Smoked Prime Rib served with creamed horseradish sauce and choice of side.
– Chicken Fried Steak served with southern cream gravy, Texas toast and French fries.
– Cajun Chicken Penne tossed in a spicy red bell pepper cream sauce, topped with fresh chives and parmesan cheese.
– Pork Chops served with New Orleans potatoes with a red wine mushroom sauce.
– Hawaiian Chicken glazed in teriyaki sauce, topped with grilled pineapple and served with a choice of two sides.
Preparing for retirement has never been so challenging. Join us for a complimentary meal and enlightening presentation at Harrigan’s Prime Grill. We will discuss the latest strategies to help preserve your assets, maximize your retirement income, reduce market risk and lower your taxes.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Do you have a retirement tax strategy in place?
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
If you have an IRA, Roth, 401(k), 403(b) or any other retirement accounts, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to learn about:
These workshops are extremely popular and seating is limited. Reserve your seat today to guarantee attendance!
The information contained herein is based on our understanding of current tax law. The tax and legislative information may be subject to change and different interpretations. We recommend that you seek professional legal advice for applicability to your personal situation.
By providing your information, you give consent to be contacted about the possible sale of an insurance or annuity product. Licensed Insurance Professional. Attend and learn how annuities and life insurance can be used in various stages of planning for retirement income. This presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please consult a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.